Visas – Invitation Letters
If you need a visa, the organizer will be pleased to provide you with an Invitation Letter for your application. You can apply for a visa at your nearest Slovenian embassy or consulate. They will inform you about the requirements and documents you might need. Please make sure you allow enough time to complete your application.
Please be aware that we will not be able to contact the embassies or consulates directly. Therefore, the participant is solely responsible for the visa application and follow-up.
In order to provide you with an Invitation Letter, the following requirements have to be fulfilled:
- Be an author of an accepted abstract.
- Settle the advanced registration fee for this conference.
Provided information needed for the invitation letter:
- Your full name (please specify family name and given name)
- Title (Dr. Prof. Mr. Ms)
- Full mailing address
- Telephone and fax number
- Email address
- Additional information such as the title of the abstract
- Proof of registration fee payment